2.8
Facilities and Services
Quality of Accommodation
Quality of Food

I travel every week (Monday-Friday) from PA to MA. On "cyber monday" I made a reservation to stay at the Marriott Residence Inn Woburn, MA for 4 nights with check in on December 14.

It was really cool because they were offering a 25% discount because of "cyber monday". I thought that was a great idea. So I jumped on it. I was still paying $125 per night plus tax.

It never occurred to me that the rate was non-refundable. So when my plans changed on December 2 I immediately cancelled the reservation in Concur AND called the hotel directly. I was given a cancellation code and ABSOLUTELY NO MENTION of the reservation being non-refundable. So I waited for a refund, and waited, and waited.

In early January I called the hotel to inquire about my refund and was told that it was non-refundable but that the manager would call me back. SURPRISE...no return call and no refund. My company that spends more than $10 million annually just on hotels also called to find out if the manager would grant just one exception and process the refund and once again...the big fat NO !!!

So I implore you to BE CAREFUL and RECONSIDER booking any Marriott Residence Inn...especially in Woburn, MA. Oh the kicker...when I called I was told that the hotel sold out on the night of my expected check in...so the hotel didn't even lose any money...they just stole mine.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of residence inn boston woburn and associated monetary loss in the amount of $424. Residence Inn needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned residence inn boston woburn in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Residence Inn.

Comments